Raipur Institute of Technology, Raipur (RITEE) was established by the Mahanadi Education Society in the year 1995 with a mandate of augmenting technical and professional education by setting up series of institutions with modern facilities and excellent academicians to realise the vision of Society. The RITEE is an unmatched example of superb corporate governance. It has an unparalleled image of an ideal institution as the oldest private management and technical institution. This has been possible primarily due to relentless patronage and guidance provided by , the visionary and main guiding force, the Chairman of the Society, Mr. Swaroopchand Jain, who was the first Mayor of Raipur city and a member of legislative assembly of Madhya Pradesh, and the Secretary Mr. Shailendra Jain, an engineer himself and an indefatigable person who persistently thinks for the growth and development of the institute. The Chairman and the Secretary of the Society hold a special place among the academicians of the state and are acclaimed as the institution builders in the state of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh.
RITEE is affiliated to:
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.)
- Chhattisgarh Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur (C.G.)
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.)
- Approved by AICTE,NBA accredited
- DTDDF Technology Display Center for Bhabha Atomic Research Center(BARC)