Raipur Institute of Technology (RITEE) was established in the year 1995 under the aegis of Mahanadi Education Society by a group of eminent technocrats, industrialists, and management professionals coming from diverse backgrounds - industry, consultancy, academics & social development work with the aim of providing quality & contemporary technical education to the aspiring students, keeping in view the needs and challenges of the third millennium.
The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the State Government Directorate of Technical Education, and is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.
RIT gives utmost importance to value-based education in the form of :-
- Academic freedom to the faculty and students to enable their intellectual growth and encourage open & honest expression of ideas.
- Equal opportunity & access to all without any discrimination.
- Justice & fair play for all.
- Community service and involvement as a responsible corporate member of civil society.
- Commitment to ethics, forming the bedrock of all activities.